Standings glitch

Lion

In a standings glitch, RI has won the cup.

Here's a screenie:

cup09screenie.png

(kinda sorry for the image the page was glitched and I tried to edit some bits out of the shot)

Deja vu, anyone? :laughingsmiley:

TNT is so stupid. I reallt wanna play todsay but TNT forgot how to type in about 50 letters to fix a glitch =/

And why were you logged out when you took that screenie? o.o

When I saw it at first, I knew it was wrong, since Roo was doing awful (no offense) and the Finals hadn't started, but I looked to the right and saw how glitchy it was and knew TNT messed something up.

FINALS ARE UP BTW

And why were you logged out when you took that screenie? o.o

FF wouldn't work for me, and I'm not logged into Chrome, hence me being logged out. I just couldn't be bothered to log in.

It's not really a glitch. they just haven't updated it sence last year. The schedule now says "The finals have not yet been determined" which is different form 7 this morning

Yup, they had fixed it to make it like that by the time you posted, but at around the time I saw it (the page) it was like the screenie.

Yet another one of TNT's weird glitches.

Guest Krawk Islander

Fixed, go enjoy the finals guys! :D

But it was kinda hilarious...that's TNT for ya.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Krawk Islander if you have any questions regarding this action.