Im pretty much done playing yooyuball...

Mantis

Im tired of mindlessly playing yooyuball, it was fun at first but now... COMON!!! its gotten pretty boring to me, Im not trying to make other people stop playing, but Im just trying to see if there is anyone else here that is just plain tired of the game... to me, now its like watching someone else play pong, just Back and forth, Back and forth, Back and forth...

I feel like I am so done with SSD. But I promised myself that I would reach 10,000 games and... well I am 300 short and really really out of steam. Ugh! And I am still so far away from All-Star...

So I know how you feel but somehow for some reason I am still determined at least to try...

Oh man, I just started playing last week, and I'm already so tired of YYB. The whole time I was struggling through my last few games today I was like... "How can people get to All-Star playing this game... all... day..."

I think it was rushing to get as many games in and rank up as possible (only up to 5?!) in a week that got me so sick of it :S

It does get monotonous after a while, but that's why you have side games and official team chat groups. ;) I find the best strategy is to keep a little variety in the mix, go back and forth, and take a break when needed. Set daily goals for consistency, and just do your best for your team. :yes: