Anyone Lending Prickly Potions?

I want to get the Space Faerie avatar, but I don't want to actually buy Prickly Potions. I'd be worried that they'd be HTS. Is there anyone here that is willing to lend me two Prickly Potions for full collateral, in pure? If you don't want to respond here, please PM or neomail me.

They are VERY ETS. I have sniped a few from Auctions and resold.

Thanks! I guess I'll stop being lazy and go buy some, then resell them when I'm done.

:P If you're lucky, you may even make a profit. Good luck!

Prickly Potions do return damage equal to the damage your opponent does to you. They're supposed to be good for defeating strong opponents, if your battle pet has the resources to resist taking the damage (Sink, Burrow, Thick Smoke Bomb, etc.). Besides, it's fun to let the challengers kick their own butts.

Actually, it uses your opponents strength boost when hitting your opponent with 3 fire and 6 dark icons. This only applies in 1-p in such an simple system:It will use your own str boost and be unblockable if the opponent is frozen, or they hit second (whichwon't ever happen in 1P)

Can you lend me if you buy them? :O

I'm too lazy and too broke to get them myself. And besides, I would never sell my gallery to get those potions...