Shields

Kosby

Do the shields actually go on our user lookups after the AC or if it just a medal like the other years that you click on and it shows you the shield and stats and whatnot? I've worked hard for my shield and I want it on my lookup o_O

Do the shields actually go on our user lookups after the AC or if it just a medal like the other years that you click on and it shows you the shield and stats and whatnot? I've worked hard for my shield and I want it on my lookup o_O

On your user look up you'll either get a trophy or a medal for participating and when you click that, a window will open and it will show all your stats that you see on the games page. So technically it will be and technically it won't.

I personally think thy should put the shields directly in the lookup and when you click on those you go to the stats.

yup, I agree. I think that's a shame for all the people who work for the gold and whatnot and then it's not even on their lookup directly...oh well. :( thanks ashy4

Well, I'm not sure if TNT has specifically cleared this, but can't you edit your lookup code to show off your AC shield?

Well, I'm not sure if TNT has specifically cleared this, but can't you edit your lookup code to show off your AC shield?

How do you mean, by putting a picture up of it...?

Yeah, pretty much. :yes: It would be seriously sweet if TNT used the shields as trophies though...