Feedback?

Matt

Hi you guys!

There is a few bits of information I need to give you before we crack on:

Snickle_TDN has now fully aged! That means, providing you meet the pet lending rules, you can borrow our little flotsam for that Snicklebeast avatar. How nice, eh?

Soon enough, our Quadrapus is will be aged, too. So watch this space for more information about that.

---

Now, onto the bulk of the message:

I haven't talked this over with Eric yet, but we could soon be revamping the look of the ALP with a new layout for Jerrypteri's lookup and generally making a smoother operation of the ALPs items and pets.

What we want to know, however, is what you like and dislike about the Avatar Lending Program. Do you like our manner, but hate our collateral prices? Would you like to borrow a pet but feel to under pressure to return it immediately? Tell us.

Also, if you have had any experience with Eric and I dealing with your request, could you give us feedback in reply to this message. Your opinion is important!

And any suggestions to prettify the "Avaliable for Lending" threads? I know an update of the links is necessary, but apart from that. Do you prefer the simple, to the point look to the threads? Do you think it's easy to find the information about the item you need? Tell us, and we'll look into it.

So, just tell us what you think of us. Go on, we can take it. Hit us hard! Heh.

Thanks. ;) Matt.

The ALP's going great,but you could kinda cut down on all the donation advertising.

Cut down on the advertising? We would if anybody donated.

I'm not saying that we don't appreciate our current donations, but there aren't enough. That's why we advertise.

I realise that we can't force people to donate, but since it's evident that advertising doesn't work on you, why do you complain about it being there, and not affecting you?

What about a ALP mini-plot type thing?

Huh. What would be the point, though? We'd have to spend money on prizes, and I seriously doubt it'd make people donate. Apparently we 'over-advertise' already. <_<

I agree with confucious, there are a wonderful amount of avvie items!

So you're planning on changing the ALP forum-section layout? Is that possible using Invision?

No no no. Not like that. Just the way it's structured and worded. Stuff like that.

If Tipem lets Eric and I in on a few little secrets, we could make the new Jerrypteri layout look similar to that of TheDailyNeopets. Happy days! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Umm...The rules. I don't get them. Could you simplify them?

P.S I was going to donate, but you're out of stock.

P.P.S Sorry if I seem dumb, it's Sunday. Gimme a break. I'm usually smarter.

Have you ever known rules to be simplistic? Heh.

Basically, the only thing you need to worry about is the application. Make it like an advertisement about yourself, if it helps. We'll alert you if you break any of the rules, or look like you might.

We're out of stock? :O I could've sworn we stocked up not too long ago. Thanks guys. You lot are great. I'll go on a sand shopping spree today, then!

• 2 months later...