I'm so happy!

Omnalu

I got lent the FQD just a little while ago for free. I wasn't even expecting it! This is my proof that there are still good neopians in the world. ^_^

congrats for the avvie!

Yep..there sure are some kind folks out there.I've been lent FQD,Chokato for very low collat and some petpets and I'll be forever be grateful to those persons.But on the other hand i just lost my pet wit a 300k aged snowbunny because a complete and total idiot didn't pick him up fast enough at the pound.The risks of trying to be a good sport,i guess.

Sorry to hear about your Snowbunny Denisa :(

lol, it only took me all day yesterday to get lent, but it was worth it in my opinion.

Just keep trying Wish, you'll hop on a lucky board one day ^_^

ont put your pets jsut in the pound, use the transfer option or you will jsut loose your pet each time, thast is what it's for

lol. of course i know that.is was using the pound because the pet was a basic-colored one and i didn't think anyone would pick him up..i always use my transfers every month but they are for the painted pets..i wouldn't dare transfer those through pound.

I am looking for a meowclops lender but i'm just to lazy right now to lurk the AC.

I am looking for a meowclops lender but i'm just to lazy right now to lurk the AC.

I completely understand. I really want BGC lent to me. I just don't want to spend the next few days just on the boards.

Congrats! I'm also looking to be lend BGC. I hope that one day the ALP buys it. -crosses fingers-

Yay, that makes me happy too. :) I got lent FQD for 800k and that was a kind enough gesture, since that's less than what it is worth. I also remember being lent ZDAP for free, so yes, there are lots of kind neopians out there still, thankfully.

I've been lent a few things at less than their worth. It really helped me out back then. I'm hoping for BGC at some point. I'm starting to save back up again so I can donate to the ALP. Now that the Krawk and Draik are covered, maybe it's time to go for the BGC. My nice things are usually donating toward the ALP and giving away my lab rats when they turn into a nice color.

There are some really awesome people out there. Unfortunately a lot of them get taken advantage of and stop being quite so trusting and nice. :(