NP Ratio in SSD

kathyssong

Hey,

when I was playling SSD today, I realized that TNT changed the NP ratio. What used to be a 1000NP worth, is now 491NP which would be 1200 points scoring in SSD. I'm wondering why TNT is doing this? Also, I'm a AC-newbie so I would like to know if this happend during the Cup in the last years as well?

TNT changes the points ratios of some games on the 25th of every month. It may be the new ratio, but I hope not. I haven't played yet today, so I haven't seen it for myself. You can check out the new ratios at this petpage: http://www.neopets.com/~Joderii

I hate it that it's impossible to earn 1000 np from some games because the ratio makes it so that you would have to earn more points at the game than possible.

EDIT: At the time this was first posted, the petpage has not yet been updated to reflect the new ratios. Check back later.

Ah, this is pretty helpful, thank you for the information :). Quite embarassing that I hadn't realized that TNT changes the ratio on the 25th :* . For SSD it's pretty annoying though - no chance to earn 1000NP now :S

First Top Chop and now SSD... *sigh*. The other AC games kept their ration btw :)

It was probably the only one that changed since it was so easy to get 1000 points. I'm getting pretty rich off the Altador Cup, lemme tell ya. *warning major amounts of math ahead* If you score ten goals in YYB, you get 1000 points, so three games is 3000, (originally) 3000 points for three perfect games of SSD, an average amount of 600 points in Slushie Slinger gets you 1800 total, and MSN with about a 5000 point average a game gets about 1500 total. So with all four games, you get 9300[+] points a day. Then times 30 days and you'd get a whopping 279,000[+] for the entire Cup. Now its about 7770[+] points a day. So 23 days of the original points plus 7 days of the new ratio gives you a new grand total of 268,000[+]. Pretty sweet deal for only having to play a minimum of 12 games a day and helping your team at the same time. ^_^