Krawk Island muster important win

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

The match that pit the Pirates against the Ninjas ended in a win for the Pirates, which benefit from a victory in both SS and MSN to up their rankings a bit. Still, the Yooyuball one was the most sought by both teams, and a head-on clash is the result here. The top 4 teams have not changed, but Kreludor is even further in first. It's up to the Pirates to decide their fate today. Here is our daily report:

"Thanks HBK!

kreludor.gifI'm here inside the Colosseum where supporters are pouring in like crazy. Today is the much awaited rematch of the Kreludor Moons and the Krawk Island Pirates. After defeating the Shenkuu Ninjas, the Pirates are very eager to regain the lead. However, the Moons are not planning to let the Pirates get their way. They wanted to take revenge after narrowly losing to the Pirates during the first round. Security is tight considering that these are the top two teams in this year's cup. The guards have already confiscated several weapons including Pirate Captains Cutlasses, Ylanas Blasters and 9 Pound Coconuts. Officials already released an announcement to all people to please refrain from bringing weapons inside the colosseum. Here is a statement from the head of security:

Every year, we had this problem of supporters bringing in deadly weapons inside the Colosseum. Fans are very much into the game that they sometimes forget that this is a sport and not some kind of battle which includes invasion and war. So please refrain from bringing your BD equipment into the arena.

krawkisland.gifYou really can't blame the supporters though. The intensity of this match is so high that the fans thought they needed it for protection just in case a riot broke out. Anti-riot Grarrls and Acara medics are on standby for anything that might happen. This will be a great match and probably a preview of the finals. Who do you think will win? Stay tuned!

Reporting live inside the colosseum, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets AC4 coverage, signing out!"

With this exciting match, will they rise to 1st, or will Kreludor put some real daylight between them and KI?

We'd also like to congratulate all the teams who managed to clean sweep today, and those who beat their opponents. To the ones who lost, better luck next time.

Todays match will show how will most likely end up in first. Then again after KD we don't have any of the top 4 teams any more.

Good job to everyone that did well today. Virtupets are doing amazing with SSD.

I really feel that you guys are only focusing against the powerhouses. I think that you should talk about Maraqua more cuz it has been having a winning streak :(.

I really hope we win against Kreludor... Well, I hope we win in YYB at least D: I hope KI are not starting to get tired out... At this rate we may not get into the finals D:

I really hope KI can beat KD today. This is the most important match ever. I am going to play as much as possible. It is a disadvantage to me as I have school so I may not play as much. However, I will try my best to help KI beat KD. To all fellow Krwak Islanders out there, I advise you guys to play as much as possible and play well so that we can win. We should concentrate on YYB and hopefully, get a win. After KD, we need to be cautious of MQ, who are in ''Piranha Mode'' , Tyrannia and Haunted Woods. We also should never take TM, KL and FL lightly eventhough I am confident KI can sweep FL. Anyway, I wish all teams good luck today!

33135.png

I really feel that you guys are only focusing against the powerhouses. I think that you should talk about Maraqua more cuz it has been having a winning streak :(.

not true.. If you look closely, Maraqua has been on the news for more than a week now.. It's just that they are not against a strong team today and there is a much more important match to be focused on. Everyone knows that the mermaids are in a winning streak (including the powerhouses).