neopets login problems

xstarscreamx

ok so i returned from visiting my parents this weekend and all of sudden i cant login o_O. everytime i click to login it says my password is incorrect. but i know its correct. i asked them to send me my password just to make sure im typing it in right. and it was right. anyhow i decided o well i wanna play ill make a new account. i type in a new name to create an account but when i check the availability of the account name it directs me to the login page o_O first time this ever happened to me. i asked some people on a different forum. all they said was for me to delete my cookies and such which i did. and still the same problem. can anyone tell me how to fix this? or why its happening to me?

seems alot of peeps had varias kinds of problems today, make sure you type your username correct as well as its case sensitive, also try using a different browser, sometimes there is a glitch and your normal browser dont work right

i checked your account, ist been disabled and thats why you cant login, you need to contact TNT to open your account again. I will check if i can find the URL for the forms you have to fill in.

i cant find an exact form for your problem. If i were you i would use the search option and try to look for the right one... unless someone nice here know where o find it...