how do people get over 1000 plays of yooyuball or any of the games for that matter

Mantis

I usually get a target for myself, like 200 yyb matches or something. Once I meet it, I do something else or play side games before playing yyb again. I revise my school work while playing SOSD so it's easier since I am not the best at playing games nonstop =P

MSN hurts my wrists and it's not good for the keyboard, so I gave up on that one a while back. The only game I really have any interest in is YYB and it does get repetitive after a while. I think next year I'll just play YYB and go for 50 games/day or something. Right now I'm doing like 10-20/ day.

I like playing YYB just because it's so easy to get into a rhythm with that game. Sure it can get really boring but in between shots i get little things done and so it doesn't become completely horrible. I haven't reached 1000 games yet but that's my ultimate goal. Like other people have said, I also like keeping the number of games I do at a time even. I'll only take a break if the total number of games I have played ends in a 0 :P