Hey, I`m Nelly from Bulgaria :)

Hey :) My name is Nelly and I`m from Bulgaria (Europe).I`m 16 years old.I don`t know english very well, so please forgive me if I have any mistakes.I have studied English for 2 years.I hope you will understand me.So, I totally love Neopets...My neopets username is fashion_girl_333.I have Gold Poogle, Halloween Shoyru, Strawberry Kiko and a Blue Lutari (she has been zapped).Thanks for your time :rolleyes_anim:

Oh...and I`ve already read the rules :laughingsmiley:

a very warm welcome to you Nelly. Your english is excelent to be honnest, glad you already read the rules so you know how not to get the very sweet but strict moderators on your case :)

I had a friend in Bulgaria, well she moved now but she had the most amazing voice, i could listen to her songs for ever and ever, dont think you will know her as you are a tad too young and she dont sing anymore as far as i know, but she had a hit with Otnovo some years back, her name is Velina Tomova

Nelly i grew up with music in the house, so to pick a genre is very difficult, i like from clasical music, right through to pop, rock, techno, RnB, metal, rap, name it and i prolly will like quite a few songs. I DJ'ed for a few years so my taste in music is very broad... My motto regarding music is: what you dont like today, you might love tomorrow :) so listen to it a few times before you regard it as crap, it jsut might grow on you :)

I go through stages you know, sometimes i prefer to listen to the one over another, next week i am all for instrumental, next week i seek out all the blues... i think its mood dependable lol

I think i totally confuses my mom sometimes... coz i listen to GOOD music and then i turn on the CRAP according to her hahahahahah. She forgot when she was young rock and roll was regarded as the devils music according to her parents

Welcome to the forum, Nelly!

Ooh, you have a Strawberry Kiko! I love Kikos, and they are also my favourite strawberry pet. Lucky you! I'm patiently waiting for Kiko day, so that I can get my own Kiko.

Antjie - my mom is with one mind, i`m with another, we are totally diferent. :D But i think that`s normal.She doesn`t has to understand me, otherwise she wouldn`t be my mother... :D

masaryk_the_mad - Kikos used to be my favourite neopets too, but then i started to like Poogles more.Now I`m zapping my neopets with The Lab Ray, so if I get any Kiko I will be happy to give it to you :)

Sapphy - Thank you :)