Newbie :]

Hey there,

A little about myself.... My name is Justine, i am 20 years old, originally from Upstate NY but in the past year i moved to NC. I'm not currently in collage, but plan on it soon. I am married & my husband is the Marine Corps. My username on Neopets is springbabi519, I've been playing on and off for 6 years now!

Hope everyone is dandy :evo:

Wow my boyfriend is living in upstate new york right now. He is about to move out to be with me (far away). What do you want to go to school for? I personally just finished my second year in Mechanical Engineering. How long have you been married for? I am also 20 and my relationship is getting super serious right now.

Oh i guess i should also say read the rules, top left, and stay active.

Wow my boyfriend is living in upstate new york right now. He is about to move out to be with me (far away). What do you want to go to school for? I personally just finished my second year in Mechanical Engineering. How long have you been married for? I am also 20 and my relationship is getting super serious right now.

Oh i guess i should also say read the rules, top left, and stay active.

Really? small world. What part exactly is he from? I'm not really sure what i want to study yet...i always thought i end up in some line of animal work like a veterinarian or zoologist but my interests have changed. I can't think of anything i would be happy doing right now, so I'm just kind of waiting for something to hit me. Also, with my husband being in the Marines like i said, i am pretty much limited to online courses only for right now..seeings as we will be moving around a lot. We have been married for about 10 months now :-]. That's awesome though, i don't hear many women going for something like that.

He is from Utica. But he has lived in many places since then though. I guess this will be one more place he can say he lived. Did your husband just join the marines or was it like an out of high school type decision? I sort of fell into the field that i am going into. Pretty much everyone in my family is engineers or doctors and growing up around my dad who is an electrical engineer and both of my grandpas being mechanical engineers i think i just have that kind of mind set. I am sure you will find something. I have always wanted to help people so when i first college 2 years back i almost went into pharmacy. Well good luck with those online classes. I personally am a visual learner so those are normally more difficult for me.

He is from Utica. But he has lived in many places since then though. I guess this will be one more place he can say he lived. Did your husband just join the marines or was it like an out of high school type decision? I sort of fell into the field that i am going into. Pretty much everyone in my family is engineers or doctors and growing up around my dad who is an electrical engineer and both of my grandpas being mechanical engineers i think i just have that kind of mind set. I am sure you will find something. I have always wanted to help people so when i first college 2 years back i almost went into pharmacy. Well good luck with those online classes. I personally am a visual learner so those are normally more difficult for me.

That's only about 2 hours from where I'm from haha. ( horseheads) He joined right out of highschool pretty much, but he had known he wanted to join sense like middle school...in January he will have been in for two years. Wow, that's cool though. Thanks, I'm sort of the same way...so we'll see how things fly.

Wow horseheads. My mom actually graduated from Horseheads High school. My grandparents live in elmira. We used to always fly in there whenever we went to see them. But its such a small airport that we go into rochester now. I don't know why you wanted to know any of that but its ok.

Wow horseheads. My mom actually graduated from Horseheads High school. My grandparents live in elmira. We used to always fly in there whenever we went to see them. But its such a small airport that we go into rochester now. I don't know why you wanted to know any of that but its ok.

Jeez, that's crazy lol. Yeah, Elmira airport is pretty puny.

I'm glad i got out of the area though...nothing ever changes there!