20 shields?

I seriously thought there were only 10 shields, so I was aiming to get between rank 4 and 6. While browsing today I found out there are 20!!! o_O Yeah, so that totally burst my little happy bubble. I thought I was doing pretty good with playing, considering I have a full time job and a malfunctioning computer.

Ya I don't think I have the time or patience to get to level 20. It would be nice to say I've done it though. But I think after playing so many of those games I'd go crazy and start talking to the yooyus or something.

I think people who actually get to level 20 don't sleep much. You need 2000 games of YYB just to get there. Think of all the time! WOW.

Hehe.. I am going to reach allstar and I DO sleep! I just play whenever I get the chance.. While I would be playing toher stuff on neo, I play AC games instead. While I watch tv I play the AC games on my laptop, When I have 20 minutes in the mroning before I have to go I play and then its not a problem to become allstar for me:)

Well it actually isn't terrible to get to level 20. Right now i am level 14. I have done the math and if you play for 30 days then you just need to play 67 games of YYB a day. I know that sounds like a lot but that is if you only play YYB. I personally try to play about 100 a day incase i take a day off so i won't get behind. Also all the SSD, SS, and MSN also count towards those 67 games a day. I pretty much know that this will be on my one year to try to get the highest shield so i am just giving it my all.

I'm only on level 3!!!! My computer likes to randomly shut off so it sucks that I'll be in the middle of a game of Yooyuball and it'll just turn off. I seriously need to send it in to get fixed, but I really hate the idea of being without my computer for like 2 weeks, maybe more. There is no way I can make allstar. Maybe if I quit my job....*jk*.....