summoned by Queen Fyora

Antjie

did anyone ever came accross this:

Something has happened!

Motes of light surround you. You have been summoned to FAERIELAND by Queen Fyora.

and it took me straight to faerieland, anyone knows if we must go somewhere spesific or do something or anything?

I don't think anything has happened. Check if you got a quest from her. I have never gotten this random event, although it seems like nothing. You may have had more NP then before though...

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember hearing somewhere that that RE used to be the only way you could get to Faerieland (similar to how you used to need totems to get in to Mystery Island.) But whether or not that's true, it's now just another meaningless RE. ;)

I've had that one a few times and nothing has ever happened other being transported from my current page to faerieland. As for not being able to get into faerieland back in the day, I've been on neopets for 8 years now and it would have had to been before that. Though I agree that it should take you to the hidden tower, as it would help people to know where it is if you have never been there before!

Yes, but people under four months old couldn't enter. So wouldn't that be one problem? It'd just be like a blank page. :P