Goals

Batman

Why do you put yourself though this?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is your main reason for playing in the AC?

• The fun of the game
    • The cup
    • The avatars
    • Prizes at the end
    • New shield in your lookup
    • To say you competed in one
    • Other (explain in post)

I really wanted the avatar since I'm back on my collecting spree. Now that I've got the avatar, I suppose it will be nice to have the shield on my page to represent my efforts. ^_^

This is the first time I play AC, and my goals is to have fun, but also the prices (and hopefully the avvie) :) Yooyuball is difficult I think, and the Make Some Noise and Slushie Slinger is fun. Shootout Showdown is kinda boring.

Anybody who knows how I get to rank 1 so I can get the avvie?

AA would bug me all day and night long until the next Altador Cup if I didn't, and then he'd bug me to join the Maqs in that Cup as well. :O And I'd dream about him bugging me.

Right now, my main reason for competing is getting in as much goals/games for my team, and to rank up.

I'm pretty much just competing with my last result from last year. XD And I'm so far winning. :O

Right now, my main reason for competing is getting in as much goals/games for my team, and to rank up.

I'm pretty much just competing with my last result from last year. XD And I'm so far winning. :O

That was how i first started too. But in the first day i had beat my record ten fold. I never got to the first level last year and this year by the end of the first day i got to level 3. I really like my new avvi for it though. I think they should get one that is for once you get to the highest ranking. That would make it harder to achieve. Then again before this year i thought it was pretty much impossible to get to the first level.

I choose for the prizes mainly cuz I am going for the SDB avvy and cuz I wanted to get books cuz I dont want to buy it from other users at SUCH a prize.

I want the cup. Normally I'd say prizes, but after coming so close to winning last year, I now want the cup more.

Well i really hope we could get it. It would make me feel so much better after all of the work i did.

Completely off topic but is your name on neo Darkbluesapphire same as your name here? If so there is a typo in the one next to your name.

Well i really hope we could get it. It would make me feel so much better after all of the work i did.

Completely off topic but is your name on neo Darkbluesapphire same as your name here? If so there is a typo in the one next to your name.

Yeah. I don't want to have wrestled with an ancient computer and a rebellious mouse for nothing. But I really believe we can pull it off this year.

And yes, my name is the same on Neo and there is a typo. I'll go and fix it.

As it's my first year at the Cup I don't have the faintest idea about the prizes *g. I think it's pure fun and those shields look pretty nice :D Also it's good to see that one's improving day by day.

I started with about 4-0 in the games and now I am up to about 8/9-0. It's kinda satisfying, I guess :)

I'm playing for the prizes. I'm hoping they'll be better than last years, since I'm sure TNT got a lot of complaints, and if Krawk Island wins, there might be a Pirate PB :D