New Glitch?

DiamondZ

Yeah, YYB glitches seem to always make things go by fast. I've gotten a fast player glitch before, but not that :P

I've never had to put up with a restarting game or the freaked out scroll bar but I have experinced the fast glitch.

It made Maraqua's Acara like an aquatic Snoic the Hedgehog x_x

Another glitch is the ball disappears on me in Shootout Showdown >_<

You can actually be frozen for 'exploiting glitches' in Yooyuball. Even when the glitch gives the enemy an advantage. XD

By the way, by your scroll bar 'freaking out' do you mean that it zapped to the bottom of the page when you pressed the space bar?

Yeah that is a glitch that happens every now and then. You shouldn't send the score you get with that game because you run the risk of being frozen. Taking advantage of or exploiting glitches is against the rules. No idea what could have caused the scroll bar thing though. Did you have a stuck key on your keyboard or something like that?

Well, if the scroll bar glitch was indeed what Harbinger described, then that would mean you had simply deselected the Yooyuball game. By default, the spacebar key is actually equivalent to the Page Down key, but text fields and Flash apps and the like can take it over. :yes:

If you click outside of a Flash app, you deselect it, and your keys revert to their normal bindings. You can click inside a Flash app to select it again though. ;)