YYB - end game early?

GreenJack

oo..thanks for the tip with the spacebar..i didn't know..but they still take the 10secs from the game.And it does throw off my concentration if the ball appears to quickly.But at least i don't have to see all the animations. :D

The only I know that you can do to shorten the game down is to press SPACE to skip the goalmovie and the yooyuballmove (8 seconds I think it is)

spacebar tip trims a little off the boredom, thanks. seems to give time for another goal, too. (just want a more colorful shield.)

Wow i wish i knew about the space bar skipping that a long time ago. It makes the game go by so much faster.

Yeah, it really does help. Though unfortunately, if the connection is going really slow, it's not much help. But i do wish that there is a way to end the game early.

I don't even care much. It makes the game go a little slower but you got to be happy that you aren't just sitting there watching it do its little animation for the 8 seconds every goal. It does shorten the game then.

IIRC there used to be a button in Yooyuball which let you end the game any time you liked... I guess TNT removed it for some reason or other.

Yeah if there was such button this year i would of just found it. I got into an argument with my dad and and slammed my hand on the keyboard in frustration and pretty much pressed every key.