MSN 9999 SCORE

Vampirate

I made 9999 on MSN roughly 5 hrs ago and after submitting it I had this RED (on the black little window where you can refresh the game and see how much NP you got for the amount of pts) text which said something that TNT will overlook the score and see if it's valid and then add it to the highscores (not sure if there even is a highscore page in MSN)...

After that I refreshed and saw it didn't update my top score and to this moment I haven't gotten any info on mail, or any top score update on the Cup Stats page....

I'm wondering if anyone else has ever made 9999 during either this year or some eyar before and whether they had this kind of text and did their score be uploaded to the stats page.

Also, is TNT on a break since it's the weekend?

**I'm a bit sad since I didn't realize that I should have made print screen, but I was too action packed after that, though I hope You'll believe me.

Your score is being reviewed most likely, if they deem that you didn't cheat then your score should updated properly.

How long does this usually take?

It generally depends, it could be Monday, it could be a week plus. I think they are usually very quick about game scores though.

ok, so it's mysticism on how long they take : D

but thank You very much Superfly : )

Anytime, it's my pleasure to help you out. :) Good luck with your score getting approved.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Superfly if you have any questions regarding this action.