Hi!

Hello, I'm Agne. I've been playing Neopets off and on for about 4 years and I think it keeps getting better and better. :)

I'm almost 17 (17 days until my birthday ^_^ ) and I'm still considered to be extremely childish (I love colouring books and I play Neopets - what could possibly be worse than this? :)), but I don't see that as a bad thing.

Horse riding was my hobby for 7 years, but then I was seriously injured so now I can't ride anymore, anyway I really got into jogging, rollerblading and volleyball recently. :)

All the rules have been read, so I'll just hope that I didn't make anything wrong. :)

Welcome to TDN Forums, Pikadonas. I'm AA3, and this *gestures at imaginary huge and impressive building* is TDN!

Every single member here on TDN is, indeed, insane. This is the place where you can forget about real life and let out that craziness you know you have inside. :P Oh, and get Neopets help, but that's secondary. XD

Welcome to the forums. I also love coloring books (I just turned 20 like 2 weeks ago). I got a few for Christmas last year. It made me happy. I hope to see you around the forums. It is always nice to hear from new people.