cup newbie needs some help

so this is what i need to get to level 1

* Win 42 games of Yooyuball.

* Draw 126 games of Yooyuball.

* Play 84 games of Slushie Slinger.

* Play 502 games of Make Some Noise.

* Play 502 games of Shootout Showdown.

do i have to do ALL those things or just ONE of those things (ie win 42 games of youyuball) to rank up?

Just one of them. Generally Yooyuball is fastest, unless you're some kind of SSD drone (or suchlike :D).

You can do only one, but what I usually end up doing is playing 4 games of yyb and then a couple of msn or ssd. You can't mix and match however much you want. It helps distract you and avoid the boredom of playing one game over and over and over.

Actually you can mix and match. ;) Your rank is determined by an aggregate of your performance in all the games.

That question popped into my head too when the rank calculator first came out. :graduated: Playing YYB is definitely the quickest way to advance in my book, plus it's a hoot once you get some practice under your belt. This is the one time my slow connection comes in handy too because it gives me a little more time to position the ball and get that goal. b)

Mix and match is the key! At least for me. I switch games every now and then so that it doesn't get too boring just pressing two keys for MSN or slinging slushies (which takes the longest to play out all four games).

oh thank good ness i think i would cry if i had to do slushie slinger for hours!!

Yes, you and me both. :crying:

Add me to the list of people who don't find the idea of playing 80+ games of SS very attractive - I actually kinda like SS, but it gets seriously monotonous after a while. xD

how do u guys play so much games of yyb? doesnt it get a little.. repetitive? should make the ai harder lol they just stand there while you chase the ball XD

Some people are addicted to the game -- I'm not one of them, but I know of a few people that are. ;)

I no likey playing 84 games of SS, either. It's boring.

The trick, as falling stars mentioned earlier, is mix and match. When one game gets tiring, play another. If you need a break, take one (grab a snack for example). There's no need to play non-stop, just play steadily and you'll rack up plenty of games. :yes:

You can do only one, but what I usually end up doing is playing 4 games of yyb and then a couple of msn or ssd. You can't mix and match however much you want. It helps distract you and avoid the boredom of playing one game over and over and over.

Ya you can. I had 49 Yooyuball wins and got my rank 1 because I played a few side games