Rating

kss15

Hello,

I was just wondering if I can disable the rating feature. I'm not really sure what the rating is supposed to be for.

lol some unhappy person came and gave me a rating of 1.

Anyway, not too happy with the concept of being rated, especially when I don't know what for!

oh also, how do I put up a personal statement? I think I read somewhere you have to have a certain # of posts but I wasn't sure..

Thank you!!

Well where were you rated. I know if its a pet that was rated you just go straight to your lookup click on the pet and at the bottom it says disable ratings.

I think at super member you can add that... come to think of it i should do that sometime if it is. haha.

I checked through the whole profile section and could not find anywhere to turn it off, i think its an overall setting, maybe Ian can help out there if no one else knows

Regarding the statement option.... That question was answered not too long ago again by Superfly i think in a post about rankings and its pre and cons. I will ahve a lookaround to see if i can find it

lol knew i would find it.... look here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=21

You should be able to change your personal statement on your profile actually: just head to the settings tab. :yes:

The only way to disable the ratings is for the admin (Ian) to disable it for everyone.

So - no, you cannot disable the rating just for yourself.

Sorry, I don't think there's any way to disable the ratings.

Yours isn't too bad though. Four stars :yes:

lol that's because a few nice people gave me a higher rating.

Edit: o wait someone saw this post and visited my page and decided to rate me low again. Some people :sad01_anim:

lol I can see this is going to be a continual annoyance so Im not even going to bother with it