Rank

If you were looking for a more general answer, you get higher level shields by playing lots of the games. Yooyuball takes least (50, if it's the same as last year), but all of the games will eventually level up your shield.

IIRC, last year there were certain scores below which it didn't count towards your rank. (like if you got below x on SS, then it didn't count towards your rank, though it showed up as you playing it.) Does anyone remember what those scores were and if they're the same this year?

IIRC, last year there were certain scores below which it didn't count towards your rank. (like if you got below x on SS, then it didn't count towards your rank, though it showed up as you playing it.) Does anyone remember what those scores were and if they're the same this year?

There's no minimum score for SSD, I scored once each time and submitted score 600 times and got my rank up. There IS a minimum score for SS though, because I tried the same thing and didn't get anything.

I don't understand the point of the trying to get the minimum score to get the shield upgrade. Isn't it technically bringing down your team to be submitting scores so low? I really don't see the point of just shooting once in SSD since it should only take about 5 seconds to finish the whole game all 5 goals.

Some people aren't that good at SSD.

Well, the question has been answered. :P You get ranks by playing games. Yooyuball minimum is 50 for Rank 1, but I'm not sure about the others.