Midterms & Finals

Strategos

Ok, let's see if I can do this. Over the last two weeks or so, in preparation for finals, I have been continuing something I've done with my class before. Basically, we do a collaborative study guide, which has been extremely popular in my grade. I supervise the whole thing, and we have about 4-5 editors for each subject, and most of the class uses the study guide.

So my questions are,

1) would anyone be interested in me setting this up for them next year?

2) do you think that this is effective for most classes, or is my class just unique?

3) do you think this idea would be popular if I opened it up to the world world?

By the way, if anyone wants to see the one I set up for my class:

URL: http://www.birid.org/studyguides/

Username: tdn

Password: thedailyneopets

• 1 month later...

I dunno, wouldnt you have to worry about copywrite stuff if you're charging for it.. and then theres the fact that you prob. need to be aware of the subject in case there are mistakes in the notes you use... but there are alot of companies out there that do that sort of stuff now, locally you might be able to make a business of it.. but globally would be ALOT harder.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.