So.

Mimmy

So I thought I should register. I've been playing Neopets on-and-off for five years, and I probably need a place to vent out all my 'OMGNEOPETSAHH~!111!1!11' somewhere where people would actually appreciate, haha.

So, let me begin with the basics. I have a lot of nicknames, and Mimmy is the one I'm phasing through at the moment. Just to tell you right now, my real name is nothing close to Mimmy-- one of my brothers calls me Mimmy because Latin American names are too difficult to pronounce for the poor toddler. D: That's not too bad, considering my other siblings (4-year-old girl and 2-year-old boy) just refer to me as 'Mama-baby' for no logical reason. Poor cuties.

I am online for about 90% of my life. I shouldn't be online for 80% of that time, haha. I despise school. I'm a bad student-- a horrible student. But I'm one of the school's most adept test-takers, so I do them a favour by the time standardized testing comes around. It's probably the only reason why they want to keep me in school at all. I do want to go to college though-- to an art college. Or for psychology, or philophonics. Philophonics is a type of therapy done with art and music as its basis-- I'm saying this because people usually ask me what it is anyway.

Is my font too small? I lost the sense of how small fonts can get, seeing as my handwriting is about twice as small as this. I save trees, my friend. :3

Saying this, I'm sixteen years old. I like standardized testing, photoshop, my cheap ball-point pens, and Coca-Cola. I also like painting my nails, questioning our existence and its contribution to the great universe. I like Darwin's theory of Evolution, roleplaying, and supernatural crime-solving shows. I dislike my vegetables (excluding corn, pea soup, raw carrots, potatoes, and watermelons), and I dislike to code-- though I do it every once in a while. As you can see from my account's lookup, I don't think I'm quite good. I dislike idiocy, though I'm very tolerant of it. Oh, and I'm also one of the geekiest people you'll ever meet in your life.

Ahaha, I'm myopic to near-blindness. So please don't tell me to 'watch out!' ;D

And that's pretty much it. I'm a pretty boring girl, if you ask me. If you got any questions, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the forum Mimmy!

You seem such a nice and fun person.:D

See you around.

Asdfgh~ :3

Thanks for the welcome, Denisa. I do hope I'm nice and fun. I wouldn't like myself very much. D:

Yes, see ya!

Well i guess welcome to both of you. Read the rules if you haven't already and i hope to see you around. The font size isn't to bad for me but after staring at a computer screen all day like i do i could see how it may get annoying sometimes.

Hello and welcome to TDN Forums, Mimmy. I'm AA3. I don't like to think I'm idiotic, but I just might be...

Well, as a warning, everyone on TDN is insane. However, spamming, flaming, nonsensical posts, etc. are frowned upon - our insanity is professional. :D I hope you have a nice time here.

Your font might be a teeny bit small, but I'm not one to complain, since my writing looks like one long scribble. No worries. :)

I want to be evil and mention that the internet doesn't use paper so it automatically saves trees

I mean my real handwriting, darling! x3

Well i guess welcome to both of you. Read the rules if you haven't already and i hope to see you around. The font size isn't to bad for me but after staring at a computer screen all day like i do i could see how it may get annoying sometimes.

:D Exactly. Which is why I was asking in the first place.

our insanity is professional.

Professional Insanity are my middle names!... sort of. :3

Your font might be a teeny bit small, but I'm not one to complain, since my writing looks like one long scribble. No worries.

... scribble > small.

Anyway, thanks everyone for the welcomes. :3 I feel special.