*Breathes in, Breathes Out* Hiya!

I'm a tad nervous introducing myself here you see I haven't had good experiences with most forums I've been apart of except one, but you know that one doesn't count because my good friends run it lol. Ohhh before I get ahead of myself I better introduce myself. I should start with my name .....

My name is Krystal but I also go by Khrissy (I know not spelled the right way but there is a story behind why I decided to spell it that way) I've joined Neopets a while ago but ergh well forgot everything ! Password, username.. so New Years Day I joined again no joke 1st of January ! I was on holidays for a week from work and decided to get back into it all. Anyways my Neopets username is my username on here I thought it would be easier for people to know who I am on Neopets. I'm slightly insane .. actually if you ask my friends they'd say I was totally insane but you know whatever *whistles* I also got my mum into playing Neopets even though I don't think she still 100% gets it :-D but is a avid game player.

Neopets wise I have all girl Neopets. I have a Hissi, Kyrii, Gelert & Jubjub. Ohh that's something you'll notice two out four of them are Christmas .. I sort of have a obsession with the holiday best time of the year for me because I get to spend more time with the family and get to give people I care about gifts!

I'll ssshh now I can't wait to meet and possibly make some friends on here.

Peace out

Khrissy xox

welcome Khrissy, I yet have to meet someone sane here, i mean, peeps here sometimes give pressies for free, INSANE yeah, i know!

Anyway, remember to read the rules so you dont get a red notice under your posts like me ... Bleh... i short one word :P... ok maybe like 3, but meh, our moderators are cute but insane too.

Read through the stuff on the boards, i am sure you will fit right in :)

Hi,

Khrissy !

Hope I get your name right there!

I'm just a newbie at neopets...

Wanted to be your one of your friends...

Online gaming really is good for it develops our cognitive skills.

And no wonder why even our moms couldn't get enough of it..

Anyway. nice meeting you !!!

thum_styleup22.jpg

Bye !

Hi Khrissy! Welcome to TDN Forums. I'm AA3; to my knowledge everyone here is nice (except for me, possibly) unless you start insulting them or something like that...

As you will soon notice, everyone on The Daily Neopets Forums is insane, but you'll get used to it (by going insane too...). :P Just relax, be nice, have fun, and everything will be alright. No need to be formal, or even spell properly (within sensible limits).

Hope you have a good time! And a cookie. :yes:

Aww, thankyou everyone I'm feeling the love for sure and Alexisj sure we can be friends I come on here enough X-D

Lol, ^ No I don't like insulting people and if I ever do please take it as a sign either I've had a REALLY bad day and expect a big fat apology the next day or I'm having my blond moment despite being brunette.