What is your best score?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year the highest I got is 15-0, last year I did get 16-0. The game automatically ends at 15-0 regardless of how many seconds left on the clock (in my case, 12 seconds) this year.

As for why 16-0s don't count and 15-0s this year don't count I like to propose my guess.

For last year, a 16-0 probably is not possible under a 1+3 or 3+1 formation because of the pulling of the center players for Faerie and other Yooyus. So it would be unfair of a team like Haunted Woods to have an advantage against a 2+2 team. Yeah, you could say that "They picked a better formation" it ruins the user participation aspect of it.

As for this year, probably because people last year rerouted the address and intentionally picked a 2+2 team on a 3+1 or 1+3 day...A.K.A. Cheating. I know someone suggested this in a Neomail about some sort of contest they were having.

The highest I can normally get is 7-0, and 8-0 if I'm lucky. I only managed to get 9-0 once and that was yesterday. Needless to say I was pretty proud of myself... It's just when I hit 7-0, no matter how much time is left on the clock, it's as if I'm cursed. I end up missing the net a thousand times over, or I get the dreaded Faerie ball...

Seriously I'd much rather a darigan, or a mutant ball instead of one of them faerie ones. *shudders*

13-2 (embarassing to let npc shoot goals but I can't really shoot well with ice yooyus and I am too lazy to keep trying to get it into the goal @_@)

If there's the fast ball glitch, it can go to 18-0 =D

Announcements