I registered more or less to post a fact i saw on shootout showdown that wasnt addressed earlyer in the guide. any who im shadaw, and ive been on neopets off and on for the last 68 some odd months? {has to do the math} 5 years? or so. Ive also been studying how to make quick ammounts of np. xD unfortunately i do make large ammounts i just spend it before i can save it lol XD

In the guide there should be a link that you can send in and have something changed or looked at again. I am the opposite right now. I am trying to save for all those expensive avis and things like the lab map and all that other good stuff i dont have yet. Well if you do decide to stick around read the rules and don't be a stranger.

i already got the secret lab. im buying myself the full TREASURE map ;) piece by peice right now. XD im manageing a piece a day due to the send your score five times a day this month lol. so im takeing full advantage of a extra 20k a day. i play a lot of flash related games lol. i cant use the shop of the tradeing post effectively.