Hey!

Hi,

I'm a new member here. I found this site after searching for some Neopets information. I'm not new to Neopets; I used to play a few years back. However, I've spent most of my time on the Neoboards. Recently, though, I've been getting back into actually playing on the site.

So, I guess, to some extent, I am a newbie. I've only been getting reacquainted with Neopets for the last couple weeks or so, and I'm obviously not half as advanced and impressive as most of you.

I joined these boards because it looks like they have a lot of good information that will be very helpful. The TDN main site is my favorite Neopets help site by far, and it definitely trumps the Neoboards.

In real life, I'm a college student, majoring in Life Sciences. I live in Florida (although my Neopets account says something like Thailand, if I'm not mistaken).

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all on here. :)

Hi there, welcome to the TDNForums! I'm Lynz. Remember to read the rules and feel free to ask questions. :)

I joined these boards because it looks like they have a lot of good information that will be very helpful. The TDN main site is my favorite Neopets help site by far, and it definitely trumps the Neoboards.

I've always hated the Neoboards, I never found any of them helpful. I started coming here and this website has helped me with a huge portion of things I've been trying to do on Neopets for months. I'm glad you found it helpful as well.