Hello ;)

Hi everyone,

I just found this site two days ago and simply had to join. What a brilliant place to show off our avatars and connect with other people!

A little about me: blackcatmagic2003 is the name of my Neopets account, but you can call me Kitty if you like. I joined the game six years ago, played for about two years, took a very long absence, and got back to it a few months ago. Needless to say, a lot had changed and I had to make myself familiar with everything again, but I'm once again hopelessly hooked on it ;)

My active pet is my Uni, and my entire account is centered around her. The Wocky is a "house guest", who will be transferred eventually, and the third pet is my lab pet. I usually adopt a random pet from the pound, zap it until it changes into something really neat, and then release it again, so people who do not have the money to buy a paintbrush can have a chance at adopting an already painted pet. This is something I really love to do. Call me crazy, but it just makes me happy to do this for others without them knowing where their new pretty pet came from.

In real life I'm a mom, and I go to college to become a nurse. I'm looking forward chatting with you guys :)

Hello Kitty, and welcome the TDNForums! I'm Lyndsie, but you can call me Lynz if you want. Remember to read the rules, and feel free to eat from the snack table, we have cookies, scones, and other snacks. :)