Question About Games

Fishie

I know that if you get a score about review score, it doesn't count towards your 3 or 5 games a day. However, once that score gets accepted, you get the money for it. I was wondering, if you can play a game until you get past the review score, and play that game for like 100 times. Will you get 100K from it once they accept and is that legal?

For example, for Splat-A-Sloth, getting 500 gets sent to review. However, if you get 500, it does not use a daily game play. What if you get 100 scores of 500? Will you get all those Neopoints from all the games you play and is that legal to do?

Well i doubt that after you sent your third one for the day that they would give you the rest. I say this because they know when they were submitted so if they saw that you sent in 100 scores or that one day i highly doubt they would give you all of them. However im not 100% sure on this. I think this is something that could get your frozen though because you are trying to cheat the system so i wouldnt recommend trying it.

Well, thank you for your input, but I would like to know a definite answer. I was trying to hide what I was doing before, but I guess I can spill it. This has to do with the new sponsor game Free Realms Pair Compare. The ratio for that game is really good, complete the 1st comparison and you get 1K NP. However, I found out that if you get over 10,000 points in the game, that is the review score. If you get a score of 10,000 20X, that's 20K NP worth right there. So, is that legal?

EDIT:

Scratch that. I didn't know that having a review score counts towards one of your daily plays. There goes my way to cheat the system and earn big. =(

Edited by Fishie

Well, thank you for your input, but I would like to know a definite answer. I was trying to hide what I was doing before, but I guess I can spill it. This has to do with the new sponsor game Free Realms Pair Compare. The ratio for that game is really good, complete the 1st comparison and you get 1K NP. However, I found out that if you get over 10,000 points in the game, that is the review score. If you get a score of 10,000 20X, that's 20K NP worth right there. So, is that legal?

Technically i dont see a legality issue around there...but then again i would try to play it safe. Also, 20x 10000 sounds like its going to be a tough one to attempt.