New forum member long time players

Hi im Crosbyfan4ever and i am new. I Have been on Neopets for almost three years now (my Neopets account wont show it cuz i got locked out of my old account so i made a new one ). I havent been on neopets for awhile but I decided to make a fresh start and I thought this was a nice forum so I decided to join. Can't wait to meet some nice people on here !! :)

Hi im Crosbyfan4ever and i am new. I Have been on Neopets for almost three years now (my Neopets account wont show it cuz i got locked out of my old account so i made a new one ). I havent been on neopets for awhile but I decided to make a fresh start and I thought this was a nice forum so I decided to join. Can't wait to meet some nice people on here !! :)

Hi, I've recently joined too, i've been playing neopets on and off for 5-6 years, and I agree, this is a nice forum :)

Hey welcome!

I am new too! I have been on neopets for almost 4 years and am PROUD of it :D

So soorry to hear about your other account :/

Anyways, Good luck to us both, especially you on your Fresh Start :D

Welcome to TDN forums, everyone! Have fun, and be nice to everyone! We're silly people, but we don't bite. Over to your left is a snack table with baked goods and chocolate, so have a nibble while you're at it.