Predictions

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt Shenkuu will actually win the cup, I think (and am hoping) it's Krawk, and I would have gone Krawk, except I love Shenkuu too much (Lutari goodness!). And I am also hoping Lost Desert will also be in the finals so we can whoop yer to 4th <snerk>.

And seeing as how Shenkuu has already gone up against the 4 main powerhouses so far, we have fought you and lost so now we know what to do to win next time.

But yes, I think Krawk Island will take 1st, then comes either Lost Desert or Shenkuu for 2nd or 3rd (I am biased to Shenkuu but hey, I'm easy, as long as we get a trophy I'm happy), and Kreludor for 4th.

As we now have played almost half the cup, with KI as a clear leader, followed by Darigan Citadel, Kredludor, Shenkuu and LD, I would say that KI is a certain winner. If the results in the second half of the cup are about the same as in the first (which they should be), then Krawk Island will still be first when the finals come, with DC as the runner-up. Shenkuu will then be at 3rd or 4th place, with kreludor taking the other one and Ld ening up at the top of group 2.

1. Krawk Island

2. Shenkuu

3. Darigan

4. Lost Desert

5. Kreludor

6. Haunted Woods

7. Maraqua

8. Mystery Island

9. Meridell

10. Roo Island

11. Tyrannia

12. Virtupets

13. Kiko Lake

14. Terror Mountain

15. Altador

16. Faerieland (not a single win) :sad01_anim:

I"m really hoping DC can push up to fourth before the finals so that we can be in the top four. *crosses fingers*

Besides that, my prediction:

1. DC (I'm not biased!.... I think. ;) )

2. kreludor

3. krawk island

Now how cool would it be if Shenkuu and Lost Desert were battling for first place xD. Might actually happen in a few years time...

This year might just be the year for that to happen ;)

Play hard ACIV fans!

Announcements