Predictions

I'm a Shenkuu supporter so I'm biased but I think we're going to win this time.

I guess I'm a little wierd though, because Shenkuu are favourites I think a lot of people are joining and it makes me a little... unhappy? I want us to win off the backs of all of us nutcases that supported Shenkuu in Cup II and Cup III

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im LD if u didnt know already but even if ur not on LD who thinks they can make it to the 1st bracket (1-4)?? i try not to be biased but seeing all the supporters i think we can make the 1-4 bracket. whos with me?

5892.png

Well not only do we have a good amount of players, but most of the players are active on the boards. Hopefully they will also be active in the game =]

YAY =]. im under 13 so i cant go to the boards are there alot of supporters there? and i bet they will be active during the cup (if they post they'll probably play too) i know i sure will GOOOOOO LD!!!!!!!!!

its wierd im not seeing many KI supporters. i think shenkuu will be the real compition this year.

5892.png

i think MI has a good shot at a high group this year. i dont get it u guys did pretty good agensit us last year. u guys should be in the 1-4 bracket or the 5-8. mystery island is a good team. :D

i love seeing all these finals predictions for LD this looks like what it will be. LD, SK, KI, and hmmmmmmm those r the team i think can easily make it in. maybe MI, kreludor. MQ, or meridell. probably meridell. no offense MI or any other team.

5892.png

It's kinda the same as last year. Most of TDN people chose KI as the winner, so most joined. They ended up losing...

This is similar ot Shenkuu this year.

I hope not, but that is certainly possible. Either way, I've discovered the Neoboard Shenkuu community, and I think I'll be having loads of fun as a ninja, even if we do lose.

Well if TNT doesn't fix the bug it will be which team has the msot patience...

Haha, that is funny, but correct. They have already fixed it, except for MSN.

I would like for Maraqua to win - that's the team I'm supporting, so of course...

My only prediction: Not Maraqua.

This is my non-biased prediction:

1. Lost Desert

2. Kreludor

3. Mystery Island

4. Haunted Woods

5. Krawk Island

6. Darigan Citadel

7. Maraqua

8. Roo Island

9. Meridell

10. Shenkuu

11. Tyrannia

12. Kiko Lake

13. Faerieland

14. Virtupets

15. Terror Mountain

16. Altador

Some of these are very bold, including the fall of Shenkuu. Only reason I have that is because they had to come back in the 2nd half, that won't work every time. (;

I love how you say unbias but yet you put your team second when most people say you wont make it past 4 or 5th.

^

Hehe I agree with him. I also don't think Krawk Island will be 5th. I think it will be either 1st, 2nd or 3rd place. Different people have different views, we just have to wait and see.

I personally think top three will be KI, LD, and SK. Probably in that order too. But i am sort of bias. Plus i will be playing a lot this summer since i have nothing overly better to do. hehe.

Hopefully the Lost Desert will win it this time.^_^

I'm sure maraqua will get a higher rank this time,there are a lot of dedicated players out there rooting for maraqua..(even though lots of players doesnt really give an advantage to a team..) :evo:

EDIT: the results on the first day of the tournament for the Lost Desert is HORRIBLE.D:

looks like the ones active in the boards aren't that active in the games..D:

Announcements