Creating an account

purpleSPORKS!

I wanted to create an account but i only got to the 1st step of the whole procedure.

eg. when i clicked next after typing in my user and pw, i got redirected to the login page.

i tried it many times but it's still the same. what should i do? has it something to do with my computer?

Have you already created an account? The problem with that is, although you are logged out, your browser caches the page (meaning save it to your computer). That is why you can visit pages you have visited before if you "work offline" if your normal internet is down. I guess you could go here to work out how to clear your cache. It is a little outdated though, and only has support for older browsers, like IE7 & IE8 in particular.

If that doesn't work, then come back here and tell me. I should be able to think up another solution.

Hope this helps!

That's strange, but I already have an account that I'm happy about. Thinking about making a side for backup in case my account gets frozen. :-(