Draik egg question

Krystalix

im sorry if this has been answered here before, but how many times in 24 hours do the draik eggs restock? I've read very different answers from once a day to 3.

thanks ^_^

From past experience and hearing othrs talk about restock luck its fairly random. I've heard of several people claiming to have RS'ed draik eggs within the same day, but normally one or two a day is the norm. Sometimes not even that.

Draik eggs frighten me. The idea of a draik is scary. I'm sorry, but they don't look cute at all! I would only want it for the avatar, and even then, I wouldn't buy the 2 million+ egg!

After a search on google, i found out that draik eggs can be bought at the merridel food store for about 60-100k depending on how you haggle.For me,actually having the luck to be able to buy one of those compares to maybe a fountain fairy quest.

Good luck!

I've seen some draik eggs when I tried RS some months ago. They usually restock around 90k in the shop. I never managed to get one though.