Looking for mall name suggestions

Buzzie850

Our guild mall is going public so we need a new name. It is currently Friends Forever Mall but I am looking for suggestions. If anyone has any name suggestions please post. If you are looking to join the mall neomail buzzie850. This is a free stock mall. There are no catagories so you can sell whatever you like. Also if you are guildless check out ***Friends Forever***. Post your neopets username if you have a suggestion so on our petpage we can give you credit for coming up with the name.

here is our petpage link so if you want to join you can look on the requirements. It still says it is the ***Friends Forever*** Mall but it will be changed.

www.neopets.com/~buzzie850

Thank you in advance for your help.:)

Hmm...I really have no clue. Maybe you could name it after me? It'd attract a lot of customers! =P Joking! But seriously, maybe you should use one of those name jumblers. They come up with pretty good names. memorylast.net has a good one.

Hmm...I really have no clue. Maybe you could name it after me? It'd attract a lot of customers! =P Joking! But seriously, maybe you should use one of those name jumblers. They come up with pretty good names. memorylast.net has a good one.

Thanks for the tip.

l'll try that. :)