Key Quest Token Question

Ok guys, I got 3 of the virtual prize codes for keyquest from my 24 pack and now I have 3 Jeran tokens and I'm scared to put through any further virtual prize codes for keyquest for fear of ending up with like 5 of them!

Is there any way to change the 2 extra that I seem to have aquired somehow? Or am I just stuck with 3 of them?

It's just so annoying when there are so many other's that I would have preferred instead of 3 of the same one!!! I have sent through a editorial question in regards to it but knowing TNT that won't be answered :)

So just wondering if anyone else has any idea if I'm stuck with the 3 tokens for ever? :D

Yeah I am pretty sure you are.. :( Sorry to be excited about your misfortune but.. OPMGOHJFSJSFH~ You got your cards?! Trade time?!!? lol

I just happened to get TDF and Amira I guess. ;(

Oh woe is me!!! 3 Jeran tokens!!! *cries* What am I meant to do with 3 Jeran tokens?!?!?!?!

*head desk*

Just a tad off topic....

Oh yes yes, trade time :D

I've got these ones as my double ups:

Techo: Shadow

Illusen

The Snowager

Gallion

Darkest Faerie

Jeran

Lucky Slorg Gnome

And 3 trivia cards & hasee bounce game card, DestructOMatch game card & Kass Basher game card :)

PM me on the ones you want :)