Sort ofgiveaway? Cheap one..

Mimii

Ok here is the deal: I pretty much play 10 games of Key Quest per day. By doing this I get a lot of items that are worth a lot and a lot that aren't worth hardly anything. I've been donating all the stamps, Grundo furniture and some of the cheap wearables to the Money Tree. I was thinking about it though, the amount of those items over time could add up you know?

Well I don't have the patience to sell them. So I figured I could just give them to people that DO have the patience to sell 1NP items or so and after time it might add up.

So if you want to receive some of these items, I know it isn't a lot, but just tell me your username.

In order to keep it relatively profitable for those involved I will only accept 5 people. That way I can rotate through your names and eventually you should rack up the NP with little freebies here and there.

Anyone interested?

1. iriskuppen

2. Khepera666

3. lovely_koko96

4. OPEN

5. OPEN

Okie doke, added you 3 to the list. I think I might just send stuff to one person per day.. Or divide it up according to the number of items I receive. Yeah, I think I'll do that. :D

Alright then, all full! I decided that I will just send an item to person a, send one to person b, and so on and then just start over. I play at weird times so dividing would be difficult. :D

Edit: Wait, can I send items to people that are not neofriends? A couple of you are under 13 without parental consent..

Alright then, all full! I decided that I will just send an item to person a, send one to person b, and so on and then just start over. I play at weird times so dividing would be difficult. :D

Edit: Wait, can I send items to people that are not neofriends? A couple of you are under 13 without parental consent..

Yes you can. When you click to send an item it has a space where you can type a username (under the drop down menu of your NeoFriends).

me too. oh well. congratulations for the people who got it!

I am under 13 and I got items from you :D. I am going to the packrat avvy too. Thanks for everything, you are really kind.

I see you already have five names, I wasn't planning on applying anyway, cause I like you have no patients.

I just wanted to comment here because I think this is a good idea, and I was considering starting a similar topic for people trying to get the SDB pack rat avatar.

Ok so two people now are off the list and I am not too happy about it, it was supposed to be to accumulate 1NP items for your PROFITS so I am going to make sure that anyone who wants to get the items realizes this, ok?

Lion and Sarafina are off the list. I don't want my items getting returned or you refusing them if you're on the list, ok? I'm trying to be nice here and it hurts me feelings a bit! LOL

So two spots open but don't crap out on me!!