Hello Everyone!

moocow123

Hi, I've been a member of Neopets for almost 8 years now, I stopped playing for a good long time....and have just recently started to work myself back up from the bottom, seeing as how i gave all my stuff and NP's to a friends cuz i thought I would never come back :(. Anyway, i've really taken a shine to avatar collecting so, I guess i'm joing the forums to pay my dues and back part of the pet lending program. Feel free to add me as a neofriend.

Cheers

Ugh I did that once!! I was all mad about something so I gave her EVERYTHING, even my really awesome pets. Then she got frozen.

Grr!

Anyway, welcome to TDN! It's a great place to help you work back up to what you used to have! :(

@ Mimi, her as in your friend?

Ah well, hope TDN can help you start again!

And hope you stick around to become a part of our insanely friendly community. (:

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us or post another topic. ;)

The snack table's to your left. I advise you to avoid the cookies for a while....:evil:. Watch your toes as well, we've got 2 residents living under there!

Finally, remember to read the rules and I'll cya around!

Welcome around here :) I recently discovered I have an even older account then mine, but that still won't catch up to the 8 years you've got. (stupid TNT says theyre sending my password.... But im not receiving any!)

See you around! :)