Hi guys :P

youber12

Hi my neopets username is ungjit_65. I love restocking and play the stock market and mall for some extra NP. I make most of my NP through restocking. If anyone is learning how to RS I'd be happy to help them out :P I've been playing neopets since August 2001 so I'm pretty familiar with most things.

Welcome to TDNF! I hope you enjoy your time here. =] To make sure your experience is enjoyable, there are a few simple guidelines:

1. Read the rules. Really, read them. We don't like angry mods.

2. Accept our insanity.

3. Join it :evil:

4. Get and stay active.

5. Beware of the snack table. Laura and I live there. Laura is my other half, and I luffs her! (Not weirdly, Laura.) It isn't safe for newbies.

6. Have fun!

Since you say you're familiar with Neo, you'll get a good chance in our insanely friendly forum to help others out. See you around!

I kind of wish I could do RS but I just get too bored doing the same thing over and over.. I flit to and fro all over the site all day! Haha

Anyway, welcome to TDN!

Welcome to TDNForums, my name's Stephanie. :)

RS'er? I've never had the time and patience of that, but I'm sure some of the members here would appreaciate some help when they needed it. :D

Anyway, hope you stick around the forum! We're an insanely friendly bunch as Livvy's mentioned.

If you have any questions or help feel free to contact any of the members via PM or post another topic. ;D

All I have to say now, is read those guidelines above and you'll be just fine! :P

I'll see you around!