Neopet game scores?

jasmindee

Have they changed them? Because I was playing turmac roll, and as far as I knew scoring 300 got you 1000 neopoints. I scored about 600 or so, and got only about 500 neopoints. I was a little confused and went to play ultimate bullseye, because if you score 50, you get 1000. I scored 96 and got about 500 neopoints. I'm not being ungrateful, but why have the scores changed? o_O

Yes, every month TNT change the games ratios. They could be better or worse. This month, unfortunately, Turmac Roll does require more points to gain 1,000 nps.

Here is a list of games and their ratio changes.

http://www.neopets.com/~Joderii

oh wow really? i feel like a newbie. i ddnt even know that and i've been playing for a while now. haha. well, i never really payed attention to the games so maybe that's whyy.

I was very disappointed myself when I saw tumac roll points had went down. Also the quick advertisings ones went down as well. That was always a quick 10k for me!

I was very disappointed myself when I saw tumac roll points had went down. Also the quick advertisings ones went down as well. That was always a quick 10k for me!

Agreed. I actually loved that game, but now it isn't profiatable. Too bad I still play it. :)

You guys do know that you can still play those games?

So far it's a five-score month, who knows, maybe if you play them you will get lucky and will score enough points to get 1000 NP...