Oh, look, there's a newbie climbing in that tree!

pepper

Hey, everybody. Yeah, I'm new to the forum, but it looks pretty awesome from what I've seen so far. =3 Anyway, 'bout me....

-I love to chat. Love it.

-I don't really climb trees. Last time I did, something caused my foot to get really cut up (whether it was the tree or a blade that some ninja snuck into my shoe, we'll never know).

-I role-play, and better yet, I'm literate! XP

-I sometimes overuse smilies, like =3, =P and x.x, but you can live with that, can't you? -puppyeyes-

Yeah, that's all. It'd be a pleasure to meet you all!

Hey Pepper, welcome to TDNForums. :)

My name's Stephanie.

Ouch that incident with a tree sure sounds painful. D:

The RP boards pretty dead, though I'm not one of those who would actually bring it to life. XD (will you? :O)

Hope you stick around to become a part of the insanely friendly community. (:

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us here, or post another topic. ;D

The snack table's to your left, feel free to take anything. (I advise you NOT the cookies. They're...poisonous. :evil:)

And watch your toes as well, we've got 2 residents living under there!

Finally, remember to read the rules and I'll cya around!

Ok wait Stephanie.. The cookies are poisonous?! Ruto has given me TWO cookies, were those poisonous?!

LOL Anyway welcome.. I don't usually partake in the insanity but it sure is funny to read!

I don't like heights at ALL.. Like if I have to stand on a chair to change a light bulb I freak out! So climbing trees was not something I ever did, haha!

*shrugs* Maybe you're sanity's gone away enough for you to experience the insanely poisonous flavour of a TDNF cookie....(:

But do not fear Pepper, your turn is near, just keep on posting your sanity out.....:evil:.

*Shivers* I HATE heights. When it comes to them then I will rather be in the bottom of the sea than on a chair. Fancy getting an air faerie ALWAYS when I take the Neopets faerie quiz/stops chattering

Hi there, I am CC. Hope I see you around. And the stuff about the cookies...it is semi true.