A pricing question..

Mimii

I want to start adding to my gallery. There are 3 items that I would like to get my hands on but I can't figure out how much they would be.

Reason is that there are only 1 or 2 in galleries, none in auctions, of course none in shops and only ONE in the Trading Post and they don't list a price.

So what do you do at this point? How can you be sure that this person isn't going to rip you off unimaginably, or can you even make sure of that?

I wish I didn't need these rare items. :( I have expensive taste!

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot: There is one item that isn't ANYWHERE.. no shops, galleries, lots or auctions! How is this??

If there's not much information or much supply of the items, you are probably at the mercy of the seller, no matter what. Have you tried messaging the one fellow who offers it in trade for the price estimate?

Probably the one item is so rare that it's not up. It seems like it's items like that that end up going for millions upon millions of NP.

Well I have been searching some more and there are a couple more. The items are:

- Pink Kadoatie T-Shirt

- Red Kadoatie (TCG)

- Raining Kadoaties (TCG)

- Kadoatie (TCG)

- Evil Trees (TCG)

- Island Kadoatie (TCG)

I have also just found out there is an item that is not well known.. Does anyone have any information on this item?

boo_faerie_kadoatie.gif

It's some sort of Faerie Kadoatie book.. Not sure anything else about it though. The other item that I can't find but know exists is Kadoatie Balloon, which looks like this:

toy_balloon_kadoatie.gif

More when I find out more. lol

Edit: Found two more items that are not findable.. Agh! Some sort of Kadoatie glue:

sch_kadoatie_glue.gif

And a Kadoatie morphing potion:

pot_kadoatie_morph.gif

Blehh!

Here's what I came up with:

For the Pink Kadoatie T-Shirt.. well, it seems to be extremely rare.

The Red Kadoatie (TCG) is not as rare as the above item, but only a few trades appeared, but it's average price is 500k.

I will leave someone else to do the rest, but the book you talk about (the faerie kad book) is unreleased, meaning that's it been announced in the news but not activated into Neopia yet. :(