I'd like to share an easy way to help an awesome Charity

tsaria_outsider

Here in my home town, we have a great pet related charity called operation cat nip. They humanely capture stray and feral cats then spay/neuter them and give them basic vaccinations. Because these cats will often never be happy amongst humans (feral cats by nature have returned to a wild like state) Operation Catnip then returns them to their colonies. I was checking out their website today because we have some strays in our neighborhood that I was hoping to help in some way.

Anyway while checking out there site, I found a link to this place called GoodSearch.com . It uses a yahoo search engine, and every time a person preforms a search, it donates a few cents to a charity of choice. (my choice would be operation catnip, obviously ^_~!) And I was hoping some of my fellow neopet/real pet lovers might choose to use this search engine as well. It's just a normal search engine, no charge to you and completely safe, but it helps an awesome charity. You can check it out here:

We estimate that each search will raise $0.01 for your favorite charity or school (image, video and site-specific searches are not included). However, for the fiscal years (October through September) of 2006, 2007 and 2008, each search actually earned 1.3 cents!

http://www.goodsearch.com/default.aspx

And my charity of choice is Operation Catnip Gainesville.

Of course, you are welcome to see if you have any local charities you can donate toawrds, and feel free to post them here if you do.