Oops

Jikuu

So, I managed to glaze over this section of the forums. ^^;

Well, I'm Jikuu, and I'm weird. I originally played back when I was in 9th grade, and I think that was the year 2000. Before books were changed to be one use only? My old pet was Sairin. He's still floating about somewhere. I had gotten to 50K NP, and realized I wanted to move on to other things. A long time passes, and I'm watching my future mother-in-law playing, and I start getting that old itch. Before I know it, my future brother-in-law, my fiance, and I are all snagged back into the game! I'm liking all the new stuff. I get to go "Wow, this was never here before!" and "It's so easy to get NP these days!" and "I wish I had kept playing and held onto that old Magical Poogle Plushie". My future brother-in-law recommended this site, and it's been very helpful! I wandered around here, and realized I kinda like the feel of these forums. Maybe I can stick around this time! (I haven't been able to adhere to a forum for 10 years now)

I realize I've already talked to you guys by now in some form or another, but I'd still like to say hello, and I'll be glad to meet you all!

Don't worry, you can post this topic anytime and we'll still welcome you. :P

Hey Jikuu, welcome to TDNForums!

Weird? Well I guess you can fit that into the category of insane and you've got TDNForums. ^_^

I do hope you stick around, I'm loving the active members here. :)

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to PM myself or anyone else here or post another topic.

The snack table's to your left, feel free to take anything (you're so close to cookies) and watch your toes as well!

I guess you've read the rules already so I'll just see you around!