Neopets.com down for maintenance?

perfectangel_7786

I have been trying to view neopets.com for the last few days now. Everytime the page is done loading it says page can not be displayed. I can view other sites on Internet Explorer 7, but for some reason neopets.com just won't load. Can anyone help?

I have downloaded other browsers like Safari and Firefox and the same thing happens. Thanks for listening. Does anyone have any suggestions?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Site Feedback, Bugs, and Help' to 'Neopets Help'.

i dont think you have to download different browsers. just like paulmcdermott sed, you should clean your temp internet files and disconnect and reconnect your internet connection.

I don't think doing anything with your internet connection will change anything, especially since everything else works fine.

I'm not too sure what you should do. Maybe wait a little while, and then come back in a day or so, cause maybe the problem will be fixed by then.

I dont' understand why neopets.com is the only one that is not working. I have tried on my pc, my playstation 3, and my brand new laptop that I just got today. I don't know what else to do. I think it may be my network, but everything else works fine. I will just reset everything next week because this week I am on vacation and I will not be home. I will see if it works then, hopefully. Wish me luck.