are you a writer??

dazngurl

have any of you guys tried to write a song?? i started writing a song for my friend's bday but i find myself getting stuck when i think of chords on the guitar and the rhythm and everything. lol its harder than i thought it would be.

by the way, how do you wut genre your song is?? lol. i have no clue. i mean, some of them are obvious but some of them arent. is it the lyrics or maybe the tune or the music of the song??

Yeah, I write-mainly nonsensical futuristic adventure comedy fantasy fiction and scripts, both with some parodical/satirical elements.

I have tried to write songs, but I'm not very good at it. I always struggle to rhyme. Which probably means I'm not good at writing poetry too...

Hahaha, nice Coco. b)

I'm a writer. I do short stories, poems, poems with tunes to them (of course I never actually WRITE the tunes; I just think them), random essays... anything that catches my whim at the time I need it.

Haha, I write, but I can never finish anything. I have fragments of music that go nowhere (or at least I can't think of where it can go to), a story that I can't seem to develop, and lyrics left unfinished.

I'll get around to finishing them all up eventually :P

Oh wait, so this thread is about writing in general? I thought it was about songwriting. XD Yes, I do write. I write never-ending stories. I never reach a conclusion, I don't know why. It's my disease as a writer. That's why when I grow up, I wanna write for a soap opera so it can just keep going on and on with different twists and turns along the way.