Hi everyone!

amileah

Hey, so my name is Ami. Sort of a strange spelling, I know.

So I originally came to the forums to get help with the kelp avvie, but you guys are all so isanely helpful I didn't even need to ask, just look at old posts.

I started to go back on neopets because one of my friends still played, so here I am! I can't seem to keep my money once I've got it. Way too much cool stuff to buy.

I love getting avatars... but sadly do not have many. Hopefully I'll get somewhere now that I have tons of guides and help. =D

Looking forword to meeting some of you guys - Ami

No odd reason, you just wanted to be officially greeted by us, the insanely friendly community! (:

Welcome to TDNForums Ami!

My name's Stephanie.

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM me, or any of us here or post another topic. ;)

Remember to read the rules and I'll see you around!

PS The snack table's to your left, feel free to take anything (but not the cookies, for your own health's sake :evil:)

Watch your toes as well, we've got 2 residents living under there!

No odd reason, you just wanted to be officially greeted by us, the insanely friendly community! (:

Welcome to TDNForums Ami!

My name's Stephanie.

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM me, or any of us here or post another topic. ;)

Remember to read the rules and I'll see you around!

PS The snack table's to your left, feel free to take anything (but not the cookies, for your own health's sake :evil:)

Watch your toes as well, we've got 2 residents living under there!

Oh, but I happen to live on cookies. =O Especially ones with chocolate.

Hi! I'm Lion.

As it has been said, the snack table is to your left, do not take the cookies and watch your toes!

And read the rules, as Stephanie became a mod just a few hours ago XP