The Possible Next Plot?

Ideas about the next plot.  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think it will take place?

• Maraqua
    • Shenkuu
    • A lesser-used location, like Kiko Lake.
    • Someplace else (mention where in your post!)
  2. 2. Would you rather see another plot revolving around puzzles, or a plot with a war?

• A puzzle plot!
    • A war!
    • A mix of both!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh, now I'm beginning to think that there won't be a next plot, especially after this new fashion contest thing. <_< Everything now has to do with NC and customization.

UGH I know. They are spending an aweful lot of time in co-ercing people to spend real money on the nc mall... I wonder if they're gonna make a way for you to PAY to play in the plot. That would stink! :(

UGH I know. They are spending an aweful lot of time in co-ercing people to spend real money on the nc mall... I wonder if they're gonna make a way for you to PAY to play in the plot. That would stink! :(

Aack, no! Don't give them any ideas! *hides post* xD

Yeah I've been waiting for a new plot to come out... Ive done the Altador plot, Return of Dr. Sloth Plot and what ever the one before The Return of Dr. Sloth... The Return of Dr. Sloth was my first war plot. I wish that there will be another war between Darigan and Meridell because they can't just stay at momentary truce forever! So I hope that the next plot is just around the corner :D

I honestly don't care where the next plot takes place; I just want it to be interesting, to possibly have a battling component, and(most importantly) to be FREE. The NC Mall is their new toy, so I'm not surprised that they're doing a whole lot with it, but hopefully soon the novelty will wear off and we can get back to the things that used to make Neo awesome.

I miss Adam.. I wish he would come back and change things back to the way they used to be ... ( NEW PLOT> NEW PLOT > NEW PLOT!!!) :P *hint hint*

I miss Adam.. I wish he would come back and change things back to the way they used to be ... ( NEW PLOT> NEW PLOT > NEW PLOT!!!) :P *hint hint*

I guess viacom thinks that plots are just too fun for the likes of us neopets enthusiasts! xD

theres no such thing as too much fun!! PLUS new plots are a great way to bring in new gamers!! ... people start talking about this awesome plot on the site.. and suddenly everyone is playing! :)

(actually I totally got 2 of my friends back into neo with the daily dare - and in University thats quite the embarassing feat lol)

I don't think there will be another plot anytime soon either. TNT seem to have lost interest in making plots and avatars, and instead seem to concentrate on annual events like Daily Dare and the Altador Cup...

I agree the newest plot so far is the Petpet park plot and I'm starting to get tired of those things.

I really hope there is a new plot soon. Last summer i wasn't playing neopets and i keep on missing these plots. I think plots are a way to get most of the users interested. And maybe if they want to add the whole Neocash thing into it they could give free NC away as a prize or something like that. I really miss the plots.

I dont really want NC to be any part of the plot.... :(

.. they should 'discover jelly world' in this plot.. to make jelly world a place on the map!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

or shenkuu vs. the pirates! :P hehe..

no i still dont want nc to be part of the plot. (though it would be a really good way for them to make money, I'd prob fork out real cash.. unwillingly though -_- )