Key Quest Prizes?

ryanmuch

I got the rarest piece of the lab map yesterday! :D I sold it for 161k. I was thinking about making a sort of Paint Brush counter.. You know to show how many PBs you've won from Key Quest? :D I'd probably use my PB pixels I made..

Anyone interested?

Ooh, wow. that'd be cool if you made one of those! :D

i think my best prize is codestones so far. i am looking forward to paintbrushes (hopefully the baby paint brush, but open to others!) and specifically the lab map. im gonna try to zap my pets (except my main, of course)

I don't thik you can get Baby Paint Brushes from Key Quest, it only give out cheapy ones, i doubt any paint brush from key quest would sell for over 200k, unless someone really wanted it.

I just started playing yesterday (am now addicted), and so far the best I've won is a bottled water faerie (one yesterday, one today). You can win paintbrushes? Ahhh!

Play a 5-key game with 2 players. That way, the least ammount of prizes you can get is 3. Try and practice the mini-games, so if your PC is slow, then you won't win that much, because they'll be a lag. You can only win Paint Brushes, Map Pieces and Red Codestones from getting the gold key, too.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not triple post; Use the edit button instead. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Play a 5-key game with 2 players. That way, the least ammount of prizes you can get is 3. Try and practice the mini-games, so if your PC is slow, then you won't win that much, because they'll be a lag. You can only win Paint Brushes, Map Pieces and Red Codestones from getting the gold key, too.

Thanks a bunch for this, very helpful. And yes, my PC is very slow, so I have trouble with the minigames pretty often (the petpetpet one and the novas one especially....those are absolutely impossible, I barely try anymore). :P

Thanks a bunch for this, very helpful. And yes, my PC is very slow, so I have trouble with the minigames pretty often (the petpetpet one and the novas one especially....those are absolutely impossible, I barely try anymore). :P

Yeah, a slo computer puts you t a real disadvantage on Key Quest. I don't play unless I'm a a faster computer, and when I am I play Key Quest a lot. :D

haha I got lots of those chalkboards as well, I even put one or two in my neohome XD

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

As of now, all Keyquest topics are being redirected to this thread. Please continue your dicussion there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.